Monday 9 July 2012

Scola says I do in a stylish way with Glambox...

Scola;so kind,polite and sweet. She is one of the most calm brides to grace Glambox,she is such a lady,lots of poise and very well mannered. Its no wonder her groom surprised us. I have never met such a groom in my entire experience with weddings,i mean since my years with my mother at Ninna Bridal Center. He came to make her booking waited for hours with her,and after her make over he came with a camera and started taking photos of her as she walked out. I teared up jamani. Scola Congratulations my dear,looks like he will also enjoy a whole day of shopping with you,and also feeding the baby. You did well. Enjoy,x.
Dress by wedding bells..
before
all glammed up




xoxo
Glam~madam
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...