Monday 17 September 2012

Comforts Wedding Make~Over***

Hello GlamDolls,
So this past saturday Comfort said her 'I DO's' O Mark Mboyi. It was a fun day and as i had introduced her to you already i don't have much to say about her. For her look she didn't say much,she only said "make me GLAM' and to that i replied 'with pleasure'. Her colors where Purple,yellow and grey.
bouquet preps*
 Done:its a mushroom bouquet
 Com is in tears,she cant believe she is getting glammed up to leave her home
 Lovely invitation by Vivid creations
 Still trending:Pop of Color:She went for a pastel yellow pair of shoes

 I looove wedding photography,i took these for Comfort like i do with all my brides. I will be doing a post on Wedding photography soon.
 






 Our bride. I gave Comfort the Ombre lip. I will try to do a post on this lip trend later this week.

 



xoxo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...