Friday 16 November 2012

Madeline and Lucy Kimei's Send~off make~over

Its my Madelines turn again,and i cannot wait for this saturday,my hands are itching,my thoughts are racing back and forth yaani i am overwhelmed to be honest. I call her alot,then she misses my call,calls me back and say "sorry i am packing so things are all over the place" Then it strikes me "OMG Madeline is getting married,as in leaving home to start her new life with her soul mate,her better half" Sob sob...its surreal. I wish her all the best in the remaining hours,and pray for the best for my little maddie.









I started doing Lucy's make up in 2010,she is one of the first clients of Glambox. So i am used to her face. It was so much fun this time and always is.





xoxo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...