Wednesday 6 February 2013

Wednesday's I DO's...

I have been in this industry almost all my life,and one thing i can remember for sure is never coming accross a church wedding on a wednesday. This bride gave glambox its first ever wednesday church bride. She is lovely,kind,takes advice very well,her make up and hair turned out to be very elegant. I love the Kate Middleton's dress inspiration. Its chic and elegant and not a single bride could look less beautiful in this dress. Her make up is by Monica,very little touches by me...as the place was getting busy. My lovely sister glambox is honored to add you to our bride list,and our first ever wednesday bride. God bless your union. Enjoy,x.

 All white everything...classic
 If only dada Rose shared the secret...she had to put her hand on my brides face as well
 "did you want a side-view of my hair?? Oh here.."


 what a dress...



xoxo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...