Tuesday 9 April 2013

Chibesa says I DO...

Chibesa,what can i say. She reminds me so much of myself and people close to me.She is very particular,a perfectionist and likes everything spot on. She is highly organised and beautiful inside and out. I have grown to know her more and get closer to her,She is Zambian,lives in England. She married a Tanzanian prince,i adore them both. Chibesa it was a great pleasure throughout. Glambox wishes you a happy marriage.xoxo






 I wish i had a wide lense...GRM will have a better shot of this moment.





 my favourite photo of Chibesa,she was so worried her matrons dress malfunctioned..This is the chibesa i know,WORRIED everything has to be perfect or she doesnt give that beautiful smile you see.


xoxo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...