Monday 5 August 2013

Tina Turner chooses black for her wedding day Glam

Tina Turner has shared her personal wedding album with HELLO!, and has revealed the reason behind her unusual wedding dress. The singer wore a striking green taffeta and black silk tulle dress for her wedding to German music producer Erwin Bach. The couple tied the knot in a lavish ceremony at their home on the banks of Lake Zurich in Switzerland, where they were joined by celebrity guests including Oprah Winfrey and Bryan Adams.

Tina revealed that she had first spotted her Giorgio Armani gown at a catwalk show in Beijing. "I thought, 'I gotta have that, even if I never wear it,'" she told HELLO!. "Then I thought, 'I know, that will be my wedding dress!'" The dress was embellished with Swarovski crystals.
Credits to HELLO.






xoxo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...